The Fourth Annual Silver Spring (MD) Zombie Walk took place on Saturday, October 22nd. Thousands of people showed up to participate in the event either as a zombie, zombie fighter, human sacrifice, or as an onlooker. There was fog machines, street closures, a zombie parade route, and spooky music. The event ends each year with a zombie flick at AFI. This year’s flick was Dead Snow. The zombie walk is a lot of fun for everyone and is well worth participating in or merely visiting next year!
Tag Archives: Zombie Walk
- South Africa and Mauritius Itinerary wp.me/p1WFKo-DW 2 days ago
- One Week in London Itinerary wp.me/p1WFKo-Ec 2 days ago
- RT @HuffPostTravel: All the best spots to travel to this month huff.to/1coN2Cy 3 days ago
- Options for a Layover in Johannesburg wp.me/p1WFKo-Eb 4 days ago
- RT @lpolgreen: Details of the planned memorial services for Nelson Mandela will be posted here, SA government says: mandela.gov.za 6 days ago