The Fourth Annual Silver Spring (MD) Zombie Walk took place on Saturday, October 22nd. Thousands of people showed up to participate in the event either as a zombie, zombie fighter, human sacrifice, or as an onlooker. There was fog machines, street closures, a zombie parade route, and spooky music. The event ends each year with a zombie flick at AFI. This year’s flick was Dead Snow. The zombie walk is a lot of fun for everyone and is well worth participating in or merely visiting next year!
Tag Archives: Zombie Walk
- Minot, North Dakota wp.me/p1WFKo-Ax 1 month ago
- RT @HuffPostTravel: How to plan your first solo trip huff.to/14YTu0x 1 month ago
- “@lonelyplanet: An insider's guide to driving around Italy ow.ly/jZSkX " This works really well w courtneymara.com/2013/04/01/one… 1 month ago
- 22 days to go until I'm a Mrs! 1 month ago
- "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." -Winston Churchill #sotrue 1 month ago