Last Saturday Matt and I ran 4 miles around the Tidal Basin and National Mall. We passed the Lincoln Memorial, the Jefferson Memorial, the World War II Memorial, and the MLK Memorial. And, on top of that, we were lucky to run on one of the last days of the cherry blossoms. I had my Iphone with me to snap some photos of the beautiful scenery (see below). Despite the dreary weather, we had a great time and got some good exercise. I highly recommend taking a “monumental” run around DC!
Tag Archives: WWII
- South Africa and Mauritius Itinerary wp.me/p1WFKo-DW 2 days ago
- One Week in London Itinerary wp.me/p1WFKo-Ec 2 days ago
- RT @HuffPostTravel: All the best spots to travel to this month huff.to/1coN2Cy 3 days ago
- Options for a Layover in Johannesburg wp.me/p1WFKo-Eb 3 days ago
- RT @lpolgreen: Details of the planned memorial services for Nelson Mandela will be posted here, SA government says: mandela.gov.za 6 days ago