UNIVERSAL’S ISLANDS OF ADVENTURE:
- Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey: Favorite ride of the weekend. Beware that at some points you will be upside down and there will be simulators.
- Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man: Unfortunately this was closed while we were there, but it sounds great.
- Popeye & Bluto’s Bilge-Rat Barges: Fun. You will get soaked.
- Dudley Do-Right’s Ripsaw Falls: Very fun. I think they said it was a 60 or 75 foot drop. You keep thinking that the big drop is coming, but it sneaks up on you.
- Pteranodon Flyers: Why do they only let kids and their parents on this ride? I so wish I could have done this ride!
- Jurassic Park River Adventure: Amazing. Must do. About a 9 story drop.
- Jurassic Park Discovery Center: Great to explore if you are a fan of the movies.
- Exploring the shops in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter: Highly recommend even if you have not seen the movies. They did a great job.
- Poseidon’s Fury: Great show!
- The Cat in the Hat: Fun/cute ride even for adults.
UNIVERSAL STUDIOS FLORIDA:
- Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit: I wish I had enough guts for this roller coaster. It looks amazing.
- Shrek 4-D: Cute.
- TWISTER…Ride It Out: Fun experience.
- Revenge of the Mummy: Favorite ride of Universal Studios Florida. MUST DO.
- Disaster!: Hilarious show/adventure.
- MEN IN BLACK Alien Attack: A lot more fun than you think. It seems like a kid’s ride, but it is quite fun.
- The Simpsons Ride: This is a simulator ride. DO NOT DO IF YOU GET MOTION SICK EASILY. If you can handle simulator rides, this is really fun.
- E.T. Adventure: Super cute!
- Terminator 2: 3:D: Fun show.