“Rules of the Wild” by Francesca Marciano is a great read about the life of an expat in Kenya. This is a fiction story and should in no way be thought of as what it is really like – in other words, it is a romanticized version of the expat life in Kenya. However, it is a great read especially for anyone familiar with East Africa, anyone who has been an expat, or for those that just fantasize about living abroad. “Rules of the Wild” is truly a book I still think years after having read it. I highly recommend this book.
Tag Archives: Expat
- South Africa and Mauritius Itinerary wp.me/p1WFKo-DW 1 week ago
- One Week in London Itinerary wp.me/p1WFKo-Ec 1 week ago
- RT @HuffPostTravel: All the best spots to travel to this month huff.to/1coN2Cy 1 week ago
- Options for a Layover in Johannesburg wp.me/p1WFKo-Eb 1 week ago
- RT @lpolgreen: Details of the planned memorial services for Nelson Mandela will be posted here, SA government says: mandela.gov.za 2 weeks ago