“Rules of the Wild” by Francesca Marciano is a great read about the life of an expat in Kenya. This is a fiction story and should in no way be thought of as what it is really like – in other words, it is a romanticized version of the expat life in Kenya. However, it is a great read especially for anyone familiar with East Africa, anyone who has been an expat, or for those that just fantasize about living abroad. “Rules of the Wild” is truly a book I still think years after having read it. I highly recommend this book.
Tag Archives: Expat
- Minot, North Dakota wp.me/p1WFKo-Ax 1 month ago
- RT @HuffPostTravel: How to plan your first solo trip huff.to/14YTu0x 1 month ago
- “@lonelyplanet: An insider's guide to driving around Italy ow.ly/jZSkX " This works really well w courtneymara.com/2013/04/01/one… 1 month ago
- 22 days to go until I'm a Mrs! 1 month ago
- "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." -Winston Churchill #sotrue 1 month ago