Are you still looking for Valentine’s Day ideas? Well, below are some of my favorite Valentine’s Day activities in the DC area:
- Bring a picnic to Gravelly Point (VA) and watch the planes take off and land.
- Want to feel relaxed? Visit a spa. To make it more “coupley” – get a couples massage. Matt and I had a couples massage at M3 in Georgetown.
- Do you want to do the dinner and a movie? Well, I would recommend dinner at Filomena in Georgetown and then a romantic movie at AMC Loews Georgetown.
- Like to ice skate? Go ice skating in Georgetown and then follow it up with dinner and, more importantly, dessert at Serendipity 3.
- If you prefer to go ice skating in downtown DC, skate at the Sculpture Garden ice rink and then have dinner at Fogo de Chao.
- Want to try something different? The National Crime & Punishment Museum is holding a Valentine’s Day event called Crimes of Passion. I adore this museum and did a post about it a year ago (click here).
- If you love chocolate & wine, you must try Coco Sala. They have a special Valentine’s Day menu for $120 per person with wine pairings.
- Something I have never done, but would LOVE to do is an Odyssey or Spirit of Washington cruise. Spirit‘s Valentine’s Day packages start at $99.90 per person. Odyssey‘s prices start at $129.90 per person.
- Another great option is to take a cooking class together at Sur La Table in Arlington, VA (click here). The price for the class is $79pp and includes the dinner menu you will be able to eat afterwards.
For a list of restaurants with Valentine’s Day offers, check out OpenTable.com.
What are your DC Valentine’s Day plans?