(Photo: Tore Sætre; found on Wikipedia)
1) Tour the Little White House
2) Tour Hemingway’s Home and Museum
3) Buy sandals from Kinos (by far the best sandals in the world)
4) Beer in Captain Tony’s Saloon (this was the original Sloppy Joe’s Bar where Hemingway used to drink; it changed its name after a new owner bought the place after Sloppy Joe’s moved around the corner to a bigger venue. This is the one you want to see).
5) Watch sunset and street performers at Mallory Square
6) Happy Hour at Alonzo’s Oyster Bar (4-6:30pm)
- 700 Front Street, Key West, FL (305) 294-5880