Last Saturday Matt and I ran 4 miles around the Tidal Basin and National Mall. We passed the Lincoln Memorial, the Jefferson Memorial, the World War II Memorial, and the MLK Memorial. And, on top of that, we were lucky to run on one of the last days of the cherry blossoms. I had my Iphone with me to snap some photos of the beautiful scenery (see below). Despite the dreary weather, we had a great time and got some good exercise. I highly recommend taking a “monumental” run around DC!
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Minot, North Dakota wp.me/p1WFKo-Ax 1 month ago
- RT @HuffPostTravel: How to plan your first solo trip huff.to/14YTu0x 1 month ago
- “@lonelyplanet: An insider's guide to driving around Italy ow.ly/jZSkX " This works really well w courtneymara.com/2013/04/01/one… 1 month ago
- 22 days to go until I'm a Mrs! 1 month ago
- "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." -Winston Churchill #sotrue 1 month ago