Last Saturday Matt and I ran 4 miles around the Tidal Basin and National Mall. We passed the Lincoln Memorial, the Jefferson Memorial, the World War II Memorial, and the MLK Memorial. And, on top of that, we were lucky to run on one of the last days of the cherry blossoms. I had my Iphone with me to snap some photos of the beautiful scenery (see below). Despite the dreary weather, we had a great time and got some good exercise. I highly recommend taking a “monumental” run around DC!
- RT @lpolgreen: Details of the planned memorial services for Nelson Mandela will be posted here, SA government says: mandela.gov.za 12 hours ago
- RT @reThink_Israel: Underwater #photography in the Red Sea yields surreal results #extrememodelling http://t.co/9rwc41BKvo 12 hours ago
- Our Honeymoon to South Africa and Mauritius wp.me/p1WFKo-DQ 4 days ago
- RT @HuffPostTravel: Check off your bucket list without going blowing all your money huff.to/1dv59Gu 1 month ago
- RT @hot995: LOOK: Trick or treating with @BarackObama @TheWhiteHouse! hot995.com/pages/tobyknap… HT: @jeneps ;) 1 month ago