- Haunted Mansion: Firstly, don’t do the graveyard if there are people in front of you. That will take way too much time. Also, I think the mansion is over rated, but if I were a first timer I would probably want to see it.
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Used to be a lot better. I wish it were scarier, bumpier, etc. I was not a fan.
- Splash Mountain: Lots of fun. I believe the drop is 50 feet.
- Space Mountain: My favorite Disney ride. So much fun. HIGHLY recommend.
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad: Super fun. MUST DO.
- It’s a Small World: Iconic.
- If you have time, see the Main Street Electrical Parade and Wishes (DO), the fireworks show. Arrive early to see a cool display on Cinderella’s castle.
If we had had more time, I would have tried Mickey’s PhilharMagic, Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin, Snow White’s Scary Adventures, Peter Pan’s Flight, and Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor.
- Soaring: Pretty cool, but I wouldn’t wait in line again for this ride.
- Test Track: Fun.
- Spaceship Earth: MUST DO. Why wouldn’t you want to be in Epcot’s ball?
- Mission: SPACE: Do the orange line if you are up for it. Much more exciting and scary.
If you are not short on time, walk around the different countries, try the foods and drinks, and explore the sites and rides. For food, I highly recommend Italy (see yummy pizza below) and Morocco.
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith: MUST DO. Amazing. Please note that you will be upside down at some points and it goes fast.
- Star Tours: Very fun.
- Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular: Cool to see once.
- The Great Movie Ride: Can skip.
If we had more time, I would have liked to have done Toy Story Mania, Studio Backlot Tour (closed while we were there), and seen Fantasmic.
LASTLY: DON’T forget to get pictures with your favorite Disney characters, like Mickey Mouse!